top of page
CP 2022-01.png

Owing to recent and on-going community measures to help control the viral (SARS-CoV-2) pandemic of COVID-19, the Chiricahua Desert Museum is anticipating to make difficult, but necessary, adjustments in our conference schedule for summer 2020. At this time, we are keeping abreast of Federal and State recommendations and restrictions both daily and weekly. Unless there are earlier changes, we will make a firm decision about the fate of the Charlie Painter BioBlitz & BBQ no later than May 1, 2020. Accordingly, to keep everyone updated, we will broadcast this decision by way of social media and other venues. Thank you for your support and concern.

bottom of page